To reserve a table, please use our Booking Form
If your reservation is for seven or more people, please contact us directly via email firstname.lastname@example.org with your preferred booking time, date, the number of people in your party and any special requirements.
We will respond to all email requests during working hours Tuesday to Saturday from 10.30am to 1.00pm and evenings before and after restaurant service.
Should you wish to speak to us directly, we are available Tuesday to Saturday from 10.30am to 1.00pm only. Kindly do not call during restaurant service.
- all booking requests are subject to confirmation
- you are required to supply credit card details in order to secure your booking
- without a 24 hour advance notice to cancel a booking, a fee of £20 per person will be applied
- we cannot guarantee availability for any walk-in bookings
- Stag and Hen Party Bookings: we do not accept bookings for stag and hen parties
- we kindly ask that you do not bring any produce into the restaurant, including birthday cakes. We have a selection of home-made sweets on offer
- Access: Please note that access to Delrio’s restaurant is down a flight of stairs. The historic nature of the building does not permit the installation of a lift
- Due to the nature of our cellar location, we have space constraints and cross-over areas. Please do not arrive early for your reservation and please honour the time allocation confirmed when you made your booking