Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will respond to all emails during working hours Tuesday to Saturday from 10.00am to 1.00pm and evenings before and after restaurant service.
We are presently unable to answer phone calls during restaurant service. Should you wish to speak to us directly, please call Tuesday to Saturday morning from 10.30am to 1.00pm.
- all bookings are subject to confirmation
- we cannot guarantee availability for any walk-in bookings
- Stag and Hen Party Bookings: we do not accept bookings for stag and hen parties
- we kindly ask that you do not bring any produce into the restaurant, including birthday cakes. We have a selection of home-made sweets on offer.
- Access: Please note that access to Delrio’s cellar restaurant is down a flight of stairs. The historic nature of the building does not permit the installation of a lift.
- Due to the nature of our cellar location, we have space constraints and cross-over areas. Our priority remains the provision of a Covid safe envirnment for our staff and customers
How to get here
Point your satnav or smartphone map at:
10-12 Blossom Street York YO24 1AE
On foot: Delrio’s restaurant is located underground, the entrance is a green door close to Micklegate Bar at the crossroads of Nunnery Lane, Micklegate, Blossom Street and Station Road.
By car: From the York Outer Ring Road, follow the A1036 into York. When Micklegate Bar is in view, turn right at the traffic lights into Nunnery Lane (A1036) for access to the nearest car park.
Parking: The nearest municipal car park is Nunnery Lane car park which is chargeable. It is a two minute walk from the car park to the restaurant. Alternatively off-street parking is available on Micklegate and Toft Green.
By train: on leaving the train station, turn right up Queen Street following the City Walls. Turn left at the first set of traffic lights by Micklegate Bar. The door to Delrio’s Restaurant is located on the left. Remember we are underground. You cannot see us from street level. The restaurant is about a five minute walk from the station.
Disabled access: Access is by stairs only. We regret that it is not possible to provide access to the cellar restaurant for wheelchair users.
We look forward to seeing you again at Delrio’s Restaurant!
Giovanni, Susan and all the team at Delrio’s Restaurant, York